Microsoft Account sign up
Go to the Microsoft account sign-up page and select No account? Create one!
Fill out the form with your information and create a password.
Use the Use your email instead, Use a phone number instead, and Get a new email address links to change how you sign up.
Microsoft office subscription error 0x80072ee2
Symptoms of Error 0x80072EE2
- “Error 0x80072EE2” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x80072EE2 when running the same program.
- “Microsoft Office Error 0X80072Ee2” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
These 0x80072EE2 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program (eg. Microsoft Office) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your 0x80072EE2 error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Causes of Error 0x80072EE2
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Microsoft Office software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Microsoft Office-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft Office-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Microsoft Office-related files.
Runtime Errors such as “Error 0x80072EE2” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.