Edit Outlook Account Number Minnesota USA
Call @ 1 877 701 2611
Consideration Microsoft company create, ACCOUNT MICROSOFT Support Variety if you selected Add e-mail, adopt these measures. Otherwise, if you want to build a new current e-mail deal with to use, choose to create a new current e-mail deal with and add it as an alias, and then do as instructed.
How to change the email address or phone number you use to sign in to your Microsoft account online
Step 1: Add a new email address or phone number
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Select Your info at the top of the page.
- Select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
- You may be prompted to re-enter your password or enter a code we send to the email address or phone number listed in your account as security information. This lets us know the request is coming from you.
- Select either Add an email or Add phone number.
Note If you see the message “For security reasons, you need to verify your primary alias before you can add another alias” at the bottom of the page, you will need to either Verify your current primary alias or select Rename. If you select Rename, please go to the “How to rename an unverified primary alias” section
- If you selected Add email, follow these steps. Otherwise, go to step 7 to add a phone number.
- If you want to create a new email address to use, select Create a new email address and add it as an alias, and then follow the instructions.
- If you have a non-Microsoft email address (such as an @gmail.com or @yahoo.com email address) that you want to use, select Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias, and then click Add an alias.
- When you add an existing email address, you’ll be required to verify that you own that account. To the right of the alias you added, click Verify, and we’ll send a message to that email address to get confirmation.
- When you receive the verification email, click the link provided to verify that you own the account.
- Note The email address that you enter can’t already be in use as a Microsoft account alias.
- If you selected Add phone number, follow these steps:
- Select your country from the list.
- Enter the phone number you want to use, and then select Next.
- When you add a new phone number, we’ll send a text message to that number to verify it. Enter the code in the text message, and then select Next.
Step 2: Set the new email address as your primary alias
After you add the new email address, you need to set it as your primary alias to have it displayed when you sign in to all devices and services. Here’s how:
On the Manage your account aliases page, select Make primary under the email address you want as primary under Account alias.
Note Only email addresses can be used as primary aliases.
Step 3: Remove the email address you no longer want to use to sign in
After you add the new current e-mail deal with, you need to set it as most of your alias to have it displayed when you the indication into all devices and services.