Account Microsoft Forgot Password – Microsoft Account Helpline
Call @ 1-877-701-2611 Toll-Free
Microsoft company consideration indication up new consideration and Quality service assistance Variety 1-877-701-2611 A Microsoft company consideration are an e-mail deal with and security password that you use to login to MWindowst windows and other Microsoft company solutions on gadgets such as your Microsoft Windows PC, product, or phone. With a Microsoft company consideration, you can obtain applications from the Microsoft Windows store, back up your information using Microsoft windows reasoning storage and much more.
If you forgot the password you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live you might need to reset it.
First, check to make sure that Caps Lock isn’t on, because passwords are case-sensitive. If you’re sure you’re using the right password but still can’t sign in, your account might be compromised.
To reset your password:
Go to the Reset your password page.
Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next.
Enter the Microsoft account email address you’re trying to recover.
Enter the characters you see on the screen, then click Next.
If you have security info on your account, we’ll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter the code on the next screen, you’ll be able to make a new password.
- On the sign-in screen, type your Microsoft account name if it’s not displayed. If there are multiple accounts on the PC, choose the one to reset.
- Select I forgot my password below the password text box.
- On the Recover your account screen, type the characters displayed in the box below Enter the characters you see, then select Next.
- On the Verify your identity screen, choose to receive your security code either as a text or email message. If you choose text, type the last four digits of your phone number, and then select Send code.
- When you get the code as a text or email message on a separate device, enter it and then select Next.
- On the Reset, your password screen, create a new password and then select Next. This sets your new password. Select Next again to return to the sign-in screen.
- Sign in with your new Microsoft account password.